From: Zaphod Beeblebrox [mailto:zaph0d.b33bl3b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 4:26 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: offtopic question

It's offtopic since is CF related ;)

Anyway, I've been using capistrano ( a ruby deployment tool) to deploy new
releases to the production server.  The production server is using Railo.

The dir structure is like so:

app_name
app_name/releases
app_name/shared
app_name/current <- symlink to most current release

So, capistrano uploads a new release and then symlinks it to the "current"
directory.  Railo is pointed at "current" to serve the CF files from.  Only
problem is that Railo doesn't recognize the change.  I have to restart the
server or clear out the cache to get it to start serving the new files.
 Anyone know how to programmatically clear the cache?

My last resort is to bounce the server after a deploy.