Has anyone else heard about this show: "All My Babies Mamas"
http://blogs.babycenter.com/celebrities/all-my-babies-mamas-preview-01072013-trailer-shawty-lo/

It's a new show coming up on Oxygen that follows "Shawty Lo", his
girlfriend and the 10 other women that bore him 11 total children.

Mr "Lo" is a 36 year old rapper in Atlanta.

I guess this is a new twist to get around those pesky polygamy laws??

Oh, and there are several groups calling for it to be cancelled before the
first episode airs.

So this is what TV is coming to these days?  Let's see:
"All My Babies Mamas" (described above)
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" If you don't know, be glad
"The Sisterhood" follows 5 preachers' wives
"Double Divas" follows two owners of a lingerer store.
Several twists & spins on Jersey Shore, including Buckwild (country) and
Washington Heights (New York)
Cyndi Lauper: Still So Unusual - Let's follow Cyndi Lauper around with a
camera
King of the Nerds: Survivor meets an encyclopedia, maybe?
Built: Follows 5 male models that happen to be carpenters.
Immortalized: Two words you would never think to hear together -
competitive taxidermy.

I'm sure there are more but my brain just melted and started leaking out my
ear.

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.