I grew up watching Dale Murphy on TBS. He was a great player.....border
line hall of famer. Would have liked to see him get in, but understand why
he didn't. I think Biggio will eventually get in, they just didn't want to
elect him on his first ballot.

 I think the Roiders will eventually get in too, 10 or 12 years from now.
The writers will use their votes to make a point:
"Hey dad" asks future child "why did it take Roger Clemens until his last
vote to make it to the Hall? He won SEVEN cy youngs?"
"Well son, steroids used to be illegal......"