At the same time, Aas Jefferson, Lincoln, Justice William O. Douglas,
Associate Justice Robert Jackson, Justice Arthur Goldberg and  Judge
Richard Posner  (of neocon fame) have all noted that the Constitution
is not a suicide pact. All have noticed that one can have reasonable
restrictions on the Constitution.

As for the resistance to tyranny argument. That's been shown to be
invalid. That argument advocates private nukes, artillery pieces,
tanks etc. Which plainly is a suicide pact for the nation. Look at
places where that is the case already, such as Somalia, Sudan, etc.
Moreover using the resistance to tyranny argument is only really
applicable when you fully take into consideration the first clause -
the well regulated militia clause. Then the resistance to tyranny
argument is something other than nonsense.

Tim you need to start reading more on the philosophy of government and
society - look up the idea behaind the social contract. Or the idea of
freedom within the law. You're just starting a world of hurt for
yourself if you go through with this. Its a very quixotic protest.