"It is a huge difference. Atlanta NEEDED to score or they would lose the
game. "

With John Fox as your coach, your team needs to score then or you would
lose the game.  This is what happened.

"It is not something I would have done...but I am not a head coach."

I imagine there are 31 other head coaches in the NFL that would not have
taken a knee if they had Peyton Manning as their QB.  You would be in good
company.  You do not play for overtime against a veteran team in the
playoffs when you have an all star qb and timeouts to burn and 30 seconds.

"To say Atlanta put the ball in Matt Ryan's hands while Denver took a knee is
not a fair analogy. As the game situations were drastically different. Had
the Atlanta game been tied, the analogy would make sense."

Ehhhh.  You have your opinion.  I have mine.  My wife and I knew the game
was over as soon as Manning took a knee.  They may as well have been
behind.  It wasn't a hard prediction if you got to watch Fox's tenure in
Carolina.

-

What has always made the state a hell on earth has been precisely that man
has tried to make it his heaven. - Friedrich Höderlin