"The thing is, we don't know how many other news and reviews outlets who have
been bought or are under larger media houses face the same pressures."

Personally, I disagree.  I think we all should know that they all are
compromised, or at least those with tie ins to media organizations.

If you want honest reviews, community sourcing is about the only way to go.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton