Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the girl, I have no idea who she is. Chicks
are always wanting to hang around our events. We have no shortage of finding
hot and not so hot chicks to wash bikes for free(and topless) and serving
alcohol at our events. Something about having a harley and a patch on the back
I guess, I dunno.
I'd prefer one of the three on the left  or the far right one personally,
especially the ones with tats. I love chick with tats. Sadly my wife will NEVER
get one. Oh well. I did check the CSS and code with the W3C validator. It
validates for HTML5 (another first for me, doing a HTML5 site) and the CSS
checked out too.

Bruce