Notice, there are no Frost Giants...*grin*

-----Original Message-----
From: zaphod [mailto:zaph0d.b33bl3b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:00 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Time to Re-Pope

so, because there's no evidence that Odin exists, but I can't prove it, I'm
using faith to say he doesn't exist?

and the default for me should be to think that Odin exists because I can't
prove it?

That's some wacky logic there.

regarding the Europeans.once the Europeans figured out that the black swan
existed, did they then recognize the black swan as existing?  That's the
cool thing about evidence based understanding.