Yeah. And the medal is for drone pilots and cyberwarfare folks. Story is here:
http://www.armytimes.com/mobile/news/2013/02/military-new-medal-for-drone-pilots-outranks-bronze-star-021313

You should see basic training now. It's a joke. The privates are still scared
of us NCO's and are easily flustered, but they are
Coddled. DS can only drop them for 5 push-ups, can't smoke the shit out of them
anymore. Man things have changed.
Sent from my iPhone 4S.