the hell with that. I'd take them in regardless. Of course, that might
explain why I am so broke ;) Seriously, though. I don't see how things
could get much worse. "Good" insurance these days is pretty much a
guarantee you'll go broke. Blue Cross Blue Shield was pretty much the last
straw as far as my finances were concerned. Of course, one kid was
hospitalized and had an expensive procedure and the other one's wisdom
teeth came in side ways. all four of them. Wow. good times.

LOL