Macromedia MX Studio != CF Studio. MX Studio is a sweet of apps. About
the worse that can happen is if you install Dreamweaver MX and let it
take over CFM files. If that happens, just edit the file associations.
(I _seem_ to remember DWMX asking before it took over any file assocs -
so it should be ok.)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus