thanks she does, ya we have a regular coed league every Thursday night, we have
Rooster's (a really good wing's bar) sponser us, and after games when we go we get a
free pitcher of beer for every 4 people and if we get more than 30 they throw in a
very more free too, its a blast.  We won by forfeit last night....oh well, thats 4
wins in a row!!!!!!!!!!!

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/21/02 05:23AM >>>
Great stuff Michael! Happy Birthday by the way! Your wife sounds awsome!

Sorry about the work crap ... Maybe things will get better!?

Where do you play softball? And is it a regular league? Sponsors and
everything?

Erika
With a K
Cheering USA on to the World Cup as England just lost.