C-

no, only things I shoot are inside my pc <g>.
besides, skeet are just harmless little critters :-)

seriously, that would combine the pottery and shooting
suggestions - Gel could make the skeet and then shoot
them. (But do you fire skeet in a kiln??)

I was just suggesting in my usually punny way 2 things
Gel could "fire" besides people.

-Ben