Michael Dinowitz wrote:

>>>Well, after being up all night (literally) and all morning, I had to step back to
>CF 5. The problem? Some of my apps have some funky code that CFMX doesn't like and
>the WSP 3 connector isn't 100% yet. It works well unless you have multiple sites
>using virtual directories and ip less mapping. Then it's an issue with the MX engine
>which wants to get the root document of the root server. All issues I'm writing up.
>>
>>You did disable the "cacheRealPath" option of the proxyserver, did you?
>
> Proxy server as in the CFMX server? Nope. Got a location on that for me to look at
>and any docs? Thanks.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/releasenotes/mx/releasenotes_mx.html#installing

The issue is that CF MX is trying to cache the transformation from a
relative URL to an absolute path on the disk, without taking
hostnames/IP's etc. in account.
Easiest way to see if this is the thing that is indeed bugging you is to
do a <cfdump var="#cgi#"> on the page with the problem. If the
cgi.template_path and the cgi.cf_template_path are the same, your
problem lies somewhere else.

Jochem