SOx is mostly financial, yes.  Basically just making sure systems,
applications, and processes that surround financial transactions have
proper controls, are updated regularly, patched, etc.  Also brings in
Change Management to make sure all changes to production systems are
documented and have a defined process surrounding them.

Has nothing to do with people, though.

I'm loving my UP band, BTW.  My wife and I each have one and share our
sleep and activity data with each other.  I never knew you could compete
with someone on how well you sleep, but we do, and it is actually kind of
fun to do.