So by now I suppose you all know that those hearings have failed to turn up
any definite proof that there was any coverup.

So are you going to say that you were wrong, and let the matter rest?

And as usual, here is Jon Stewart setting the records straight :)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/09/jon-stewart-highlights-bullsht-mountains-history-of-hysteria-to-mock-benghazi-hearing/