So the issue has moved from the President not sending US Armed Forces to
help out the embassy, to them not saying immediately that it was a
terrorist attack?

So has the right wing dropped the whole President killed the Ambassador by
withholding troops charge, or is that still around?

On the other hand, It's a fact now that the Republicans altered the
contents of the emails to make them appear to be more damning.

Where's the outrage over that level of gross misinformation and ...it
sounds almost criminal to alter evidence and then call for the President's
impeachment.

AFAIK , at least what I saw on BBC, the White House came out and admitted
that it was a terrorist attack.

So we have:
1) White House did not immediately state it was a Terrorist Attack, tried
to deflect attention until a few days later. (Possibly True)

2) Republicans stated that the President withheld troops and assistance to
Embassy staff, and allowed them to die (False. Based on hearings and
knowledge of altered emails, see 3)
3) Republicans altered the contents of emails and used them in a campaign
against the White House and the President, using this false information to
call for his impeachment (Apparently True).

Now which one of these accusations and facts are more damning?