And I bet not one of them said: "why don’t we get a couple of Marines --
they’re going to look good next to us"

Meaning I can't imagine any other president ordering a Marine to break
protocol, but if they did it on their own that's a different story.

The real issue is this isn't an issue. It's poking fun. There are so many
scandals right now that make me ashamed of my country that saying "look
squirrel" isn't going to save the left this time. I hope.

.