O'Keefe. For that particular CNN scam - he tried to lure some CNN reporter
into a houseboat - filled with sex toys and porn magazines. Real classy.
from what I remember he has presented doctored or selectively edited videos
to show one thing, yet when the raw video is looked at, an entirely
different story is evident. The man is an ideological fraud pure and simple