It's one chart topping hit after another from the most transparant,
whistleblower supporting administration ever:

IRS targeted conservative college interns

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) demanded information about conservative
groups’ college-aged interns, prompting outrage from one of the country’s
top conservative activist organizations and leading one former intern to
wonder whether his family’s pizza parlor would be endangered.

The IRS requested, in an audit, the names of the conservative Leadership
Institute’s 2008 interns, as well as specific information about their
internship work and where the interns were employed in 2012, according to a
document request the IRS sent to the Leadership Institute, dated February
14, 2012.

The IRS requested:

“Copies of applications for internships and summer programs; to include:
lists of those selected for internships and students in 2008.

– In regards to such internships, please provide information regarding
where the interns physically worked and how the placement was arranged.

– After completing internships and courses, where were the students and
interns employed?”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/20/irs-targeted-conservative-college-interns/

Remember President Obama's commencement speech at OSU?

Unfortunately, you've grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of
government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that's at
the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best
to gum up the works. They'll warn that tyranny always lurking just around
the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is
that our brave, and creative, and unique experiment in self-rule is somehow
just a sham with which we can't be trusted. - President Obama

-

I will also hold myself as president to a new standard of openness .... Let
me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the
touchstones of this presidency. - Barack