1. Offer free upgrade to Flash Builder 4.7 for CF Builder 2 customers
who have Flash Builder 4.5
2. When customer fills out form to request upgrade, send them a broken
download link and tell them to call technical support when they point
that out in their support ticket
3. ???
4. Profit!

/Begin Open Rant

Seriously Adobe, I appreciate the free upgrade offer (a point release
is usually a free update anyway though), but you need to make this
stuff easier and at least competent.  Sending a broken download link
is bad enough, but when I respond saying, "Hey, thanks, but that
download link you just sent me is redirecting to a 404 error page."
your response should be "Hey, sorry about that, here's an updated link
directly to the installer download", not:

"We are sorry to hear that you are unable to download the software. In
order to assist you better, we request you to please contact our
Technical support so they will be able to help you with the
installation.  You can reach our Technical support at at
800-833-6687."

The only reason I'm unable to download is because the link you gave me
points to nowhere.  Seriously, when I worked a help desk I actually
looked at what the customer had sent and checked it out rather than
just sending canned responses to call someone else and wash my hands
of it.

And why make us contact support in the first place?  Why not just make
4.7 work with the same serial number from 4.5 so that we don't have to
request a new one in the first place and jump through all these hoops.
 The harder you make it to actually acquire/install the software, the
less I am going to want to use it.  What should have been a five
minute "click here to download update" has turned into days of
back-and-forth with customer service.

/End Open Rant