I'll have to dig up the quote but recently he said not to pay attention to
that since he wasn't running for office when he said it.

"In an email sent to The Daily Caller this week, the running mate to
Republican gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli said “every one of those
comments has a context and were spoken in my role as a minister, not as a
candidate.”
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/24/jackson-says-comments-were-about-moral-dilemma-abortion-presents/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

So we're not to pay attention to the public record? Riiight.

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM, William Bowen <william.bo...@gmail.com>