Don't feel guilty, corporations aren't people and you don't owe them
anything.  :)

Ok, seriously, I feel your pain.  I generally stay with companies for
longer periods of time and tend to ride out the bad rather than taking the
easy way out and jumping ship for something more exciting.  But it does
feel awkward when you even start thinking about leaving.

Sounds like you have already made up your mind that you want to feel the
greener grass under your feet and are trying to justify staying where
you're at.  I think the question is: if you were allowed to WFH 3 days a
week and any other little perks (more compensation?, changing the rotation
of the earth) were to be made available, would you stop thinking about the
new company?  Also, sounds like you'd have lots more family time if you
jumped ship or got more WFH days, which I assume from your FB posts is
important to you.

Also, is the new place a startup, or is it > 5 years in business?  The
allure of a foosball table isn't worth it if you are overworked and/or out
of a job in 6 months.