heh…I had to debug an issue that ended up being that the vb programmer decided
to move a reference table to another database, but left the old one in place,
but just quit updating it……argh!  I'm not going to miss him after I leave.
This isn't the first time he's done some crap like this.

…and did I mention that I'm on vacation having to do this crap.