Just to add some perspective to the stats, one of the women on death row is a former
New Orleans Police Department officer with was convicted of killing her partner and
the owner and employees of a restaraunt where she and her partner worked a regular
detail.  She is also suspected of killing her father whose skeleton was found under
her home.  I forget her name right now (it will probably come to me 30 seconds after I
hit send).  It was a big case here when it happened.  I had actually eaten at the
restaraunt about 3 months before the killing.

Russel