Ah, i'm the opposite. I MUCH prefer the methodical game that highlights
sharp passing and catching, and then creative shot making. Sure, a speed
shot is a great weapon, and it pits shooting speed vs. reaction time.  That
is much more interesting to me than lots of twitching and hitting that
sends the ball all over the place...basically turning the game into a pin
ball machine that only ends when the ball, usually accidentally, ends up in
a goal.