What is this April Fool's? You've got to be kidding me .... I mean come
on,.... Did they mount this campaign for steamed shrimp (another
shellfish) and steamed clams and mussels (more shellfish) ???? They are
alive too!

For heaven's sake.

There's one thing though ... When I boil lobster ... Afterwards there's
all this water and it gets everywhere ... I guess steaming them in
microwave would be better ... Less water.

Erika
With a K
Boiling my lobsters and liking it! Bring on the surf and turf!