Duane, you'll do great!

It is tough, but the work is there ... It just takes a bit of digging to
get to it. There might not be zillion dollar contracts, but the web has
so many poor sites that need help ... People paying money for mediocre
to horrible work ...

I also encourage trading services ... Like there's a Golf Club near
here, where I want to offer them a free website, dynamic and everything,
in exchange for a couple of memberships. I see no reason why that
wouldn't benefit them. After that, word of mouth spreads and you never
know what kind of paying gigs come of it.

As long as you enjoy it everyday ... Go for it! Yeah, it'll be tough,
but well worth it! I went through the worst 6-month period this year,
but things are picking up.

Erika
With a K