The only people who "have the authority" to start a debate are those that
have already decided, privately, to pass on it. That is a fundamental
conundrum. These things are not debated in the open. I do believe that, in
some cases, they ought not to. But I fundamentally believe that we should
have more debate and that the genesis of that debate will not come from
within the ruling circles that have already bought into the current
framework.

Cheers,
Judah