From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:30 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Feds say OK to atheists on religion tax break

While I think it is admirable that these people do not want to use the tax
exemption, I don't understand why they wen tot court over it. Simply don't
take advantage of it and be done with it. I may not agree with everything
every religious institution has done, but in my opinion, the good that local
parishes, etc. do on a day to day basis should not be overshadowed by the
actions of those at higher levels.

One thing in this article that I do not understand is - 'Gaylor's
organization says the exemption gives religious groups an unfair advantage.'
Advantage in what?