On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Vivec <gel21...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Then why do they support so many fundamentalist and wrong legislation and
> agendas?

They aren't fundamentalist and any good legislation and agendas are wrong
to you.

> Anti Vaccination from Michelle Bachmann,

Nothing wrong with being skeptical about your childs health.

> all the lies from Ted Cruz.

What lies?

> The birth certificate conspiracy

The fact that Obama has produced no documents about his past except what
was written in his bogus books
is the real conspiracy. Still, nothing to do with the tea party.

> Obama is a muslim.

 Nothing to do with the tea party.

> Death Panels..

Those are real

> The list goes on.
>
> Yeah but lets stick to facts

> The Tea Party is responsible for putting and supporting all these
> ridiculous agendas into the public domain.
> Their supporters and their members seem to be the most vocal wingnuts, and
> the ones that were responsible for this utter debacle.

You are being duped. The Tea Party is only interested in financial
responsibility. The left doesn't want to b fiscally responsible so they
make these folks into boogeymen. And you bought it hook line and sinker.

> What the hell does scientific reasoning have to do with that
> fundamentalist, baseless and false extremist nonsense?

Ask the folks feeding you this bs.

> I still don't think you understand what the threat of a US Default did to
> world markets and what an actual default could do to the global economy.
> A small (supposedly) subsection of US representatives effectively held the
> world economy to ransom to repeal a law which was approved by voters and
> also by their highest court.
>
> http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-08/imf-cuts-global-outlook-while-warning-of-u-s-default-threat.html

I do. There was only one way possible for the US to default on payments,
that's if Obama ordered it. The same way he ordered blockades at the wwiii
mermoria. The man is just evil.

> What's going to happen next year? Are they going to demand a stop to
> abortion, jail homosexuals? Obama leave office early? What other crackpot
> demands do we have to look forward to?

Your foaming at the mouth. None of that is related to the tea party
movement.

> Dude the tea party is the US equivalent to the Taliban and the "clerics" in
> the middle east. The ones that say driving affects a woman's ovaries and
> nonsense like that...it's the US version of those idiots.
> And they now represent the Republican party. And republicans VOTED them
> into office!

Obama the uniter told you that. Not a good leadership quality.

> A black President was a huge problem for them, and a white female president
> is going to be better, but not much.
> So how long are we going to have to go through these cycles of nonsense?

Just call them racist and they'll shy away.

> Scientific comprehension? Good grief.

Makes you wonder about the idiots that pretend they really know science.

> Actions and evidence does not support the extrapolations of that study.
> At all.

You have no clue.