I run Nas4Free on an older dell chasis.  While following this thread, found
OwnCloud which I think I will install.  That's the dirt cheap scenario ;)




On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM, Cameron Childress <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Bruce Sorge wrote:
>
> >         What do you all think of this? It's windows and Mac compatible,
> > which is perfect for our house since we have windows and mac products.
> >
>
> We have a ReadyNAS and it's been great. I used it with my Windows machines
> and it will host Time Machine backups without filling the drive (which time
> Machine will do if you let it). About a year and a half ago I upgraded the
> drives by hot swapping bigger ones in while it was on. Pretty cool stuff.
>
> http://www.readynas.com/
>
> -Cameron
>
> ...
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:368020
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to