Not just you, which is why the community keeps shrinking.

Plus, not really many new people in the last 5 years.

Most of my "board" time is now spent with WordPress peeps, and local Boston
dev boards.

And I am out 2 or 3 times a week at various meetups, which consumes a lot
of that free time.

Twitter and (for others, not me so much, although I try) Facebook, there
are lot of other, current options.

I only stick around here because I like the people. The content has
degraded, and the room has thinned, but I can still be surprised and awed
by the minds of the people on here, when we hit the right topic and the
right note.