A lie by misdirection or omission is a lie none the less.

I'm so sick of politics and bitches like you on both sides continuously
ignoring crimes, out right criminal activity.  Your golden boy is more of a
tyrant and a war criminal than Bush was, he's passed up Lincoln at this
point.

And it's not just democrats or republicans, partisans in general.  You and
Sam are flipsides of the same coin, dogmatic, controlling.  Constantly
insulting, yet not nearly well enough informed to debate the vast majority
of issues you discuss.

Blind to the faults of your chosen Avatar, but insanely critical of any
opponent. Even when their actions are identical.