For those in Florida or wish to get out of the snow, PASS is holding a
free* SQL Server conference next Saturday (22nd) in Tampa, FL.  The
conference itself is free but they do need $10 to cover your lunch.
I'm planning to attend myself and thought it might be of interest for
those in the area.  Details below...

http://www.sqlsaturday.com/273/register.aspx

SQLSaturday is a training event for SQL Server professionals and those
wanting to learn about SQL Server. This event will be held Feb 22 2014
at University of South Florida (USF), College of Business Bldg., 12212
USF Maple Drive, Tampa, Fl 33620. Admittance to this event is free,
but we do charge a lunch fee of 10.00 so that we can provide a lunch -
not pizza! Please register soon as seating is limited, and let friends
and colleagues know about the event.

It will be the 7th Annual SQLSaturday in Tampa! We have an exciting
line up, so much talent all in one day! 41 Speakers!

4 MCM Speakers!
13 MVP Speakers!
8 sessions for all SQL Server stacks and experience levels!
Special guest speaker Thomas LaRock, President of PASS.

If you haven't reviewed the schedule, check it out below.
http://www.sqlsaturday.com/273/schedule.aspx