I'll believe these Christianist fanatics statements on tolerance when
they allow this prayer at the start of a public meeting:

The Agnostic's Prayer

(Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness, © 1969)

Insofar as I may be heard by anything,
which may or may not care what I say, I ask,
if it matters, that you be forgiven for anything
you may have done or failed to do
which requires forgiveness.

Conversely, if not forgiveness but something
else may be required to insure any possible
benefit for which you may be eligible after the
destruction of your body, I ask that this,
whatever it may be, be granted or withheld,
as the case may be, in such a manner as
to insure your receiving said benefit.

I ask this in my capacity as your elected intermediary
between yourself and that which may not be yourself,
but which may have an interest in the matter of
your receiving as much as it is possible for you to
receive of this thing, and which may in some way be
influenced by this ceremony.

Amen.