From: "Vernon Viehe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 4:31 PM
Subject: Ctrl-3 wraps #s in DWMX!

> OK, after much moaning and groaning and fussing and fueding and otherwise
trying to represent the CF Community on issues regarding CFStudio vs
Dreamweaver internally, someone sent me a tidbit I thought I'd share.

> 1. In DW, select Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts.
> 2. Click the Duplicate Set icon (the first icon in the row of four at the
top).
> Dreamweaver won't let you modify the factory set of shortcuts, but you can
create a duplicate set, modify it, and use the set as the default set.
> 3. When prompted, enter ColdFusion Studio or something similar as the name
of the duplicate set and click OK.
> 4. Be sure Menu commands is selected in the drop-down.
> 5. Expand and select Insert > ColdFusion Basic Objects > Surround with #.
> 6. In the Shortcuts textbox, click the Plus (+) button and enter Ctrl-3.
> 7. Ignore the warning about conflicting with Heading 3, and Click Change.
Again, ignore the warning, and Click OK. This will override the Heading 3
setting.