So your cool with lying about a tool, gotcha.

Because you wrote:

"Probably because they are useless to society, other than to go on killing
rampages."

Which is an obvious lie. You are repeating words you know for a fact aren't
true.  At a minimum society gets law enforcement and military utility out
of these tools, and I've provided numerous other uses.

Yes i did, because I didn't want to rehash that old discussion. We get
nowhere with it.