You say "people I label as terrorist" as if there was a question if Hamas
was a terrorist organization or not. This was not a quick accusation thrown
into the wind, this was (and is being) investigated and they've found
forensic evidence tying the suspects to the car, etc. etc. Everything about
it points to a failed terrorist kidnapping.