The ACA has not had the opposite effect...it is doing better than expected
actually.

-----Original Message-----
From: LRS Scout [mailto:lrssc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 10:10 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: RE: Democrats set to lose the senate

Social program spending has increased, deficit spending has increased,
corruption is rife at all levels of government, how can anyone defend any
incumbent anymore?

It's insane.

The ACA had the opposite effect intended.  We're under constant significance,
and a county in Florida's just bought six apache attack helicopters, two seats,
can't even carry passengers.

Wake up.