I really do like the predictive keyboard. What a HUGE difference. I know
that iOS is behind the androids, but honestly I don't care. In fact, I am
glad that Apple is lagging a bit so that they have a chance to see what
folks really like and don't like. For instance, the Samsung watch thingy is
not working out as well as they would have wanted it to, and Apple is
looking hard at that and making a watch that people want. To be honest, I
doubt I'd get one because outside of the Army, I don't wear a watch.
I will try out the SWYPE keyboard. I tried it out on android devices and
like it. I need to sit down and play around with some of the other
features, but so far iOS 8 is really sweet. Can't wait for the new OSX to
come out so that my MacBook, iPad and phone play better together.