Well I'm saying that every investigation has found that there was no wrong
doing on the part of those in government, the CIA, or the response teams.
I think it is very clear what's being said.

"House Intelligence Committee finds little to support questions raised
about CIA actions on the ground in Benghazi, Libya, the night of a deadly
2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound."

In other words, all the allegations and accusations have been found to be
baseless and incorrect.