Except for the ones who have not. Have you seen the leaked Al Jazirah
emails? Heard Turkey's stance on it?
If all you are watching/reading is English or mainstream news then you are
seeing their spin, which wants to show kumbaya. Read some local papers or
news that covers local papers and things will look a little different.

But lets see what they're speaking out against. They've said placating
words about the Charlie Hebdo attack but are totally silent about the
targeting of innocent shoppers by their coreligionists. Why? Because the
targets were Jews? But at least they said something about Charlie, right?
right?