The Lucee website is nice looking but has some serious flaws. It says "hey,
we're a cool j2ee scripting language!" and mentions tools and cool stuff,
which is great...but no where on the site is there anything that gives a
run down of the language. I happen to know that it is cfml, because of
Railo, but it doesn't really say that and a random dev who goes there would
say, cool, a new language...where is it? Downloads but no syntax? No
documentation? WTF?

Judah