From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:sor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 12:44 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Cutting the Cable

Howdy all,
I know some of you on this list have made the switch from cable/satellite
television to just online, and I am getting ready to leave cable except for
internet. I discovered that I can save over $1,500.00 a month. My question
is what device to get? I have a PS3 for Netflix and Amazon Prime. I have
Google Chromecast, but I am not impressed with the quality. The sound keeps
cutting out. I am looking at a Roku or Apple TV device. What are you all
using and can you give me some comments? I am also checking the inter webs
and making comparisons.

Thanks
Bruce