I know that people can do it but I was pretty sure that it required quite a
bit of training and practice, which is what makes me suspicious. Just seems
to me that 2 hits to a head/shoulder out of 3 or so shots in the middle of
the night by an untrained person would be unlikely. Maybe not though. I
appreciate the feedback.

Judah