Interesting time downloading this puppy. I tried downloading on the 4th
and decided the transfer rates via the various sites were going to be
too slow. So last nite I tried thru my cable modem to the nvidia site.

First time EVER I had the advertised T-1 speed of the cable modem. I
think that ATTBI must have cached this file on their system. Took 27
minutes to download 203Mb of file.

The conclusion is that ATT does not lie, it's just that speed is usually
dicated by the ATTBI connections to the rest of the net, which basically
sucks.

Interesting.

Steve