I've never had any problems with Abit motherboards.. So far none with Asus but I
sold it after having it for a year.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jacob) on 07/15/2002 02:03:45 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Scott Raley/LPEC/ASD/SEMCORINC)

Subject:  Re: Tyan Motherboards?

I agree.  Tyan MBs rock.

Tyan and Supermicro are top

Intel is not to bad.  The Dual P4s are good.  I have four of them and they
smoke.

Asus and Abit - Good luck.  Use them as a paperweight.