From: William H. Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 4:48 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Urgent Help Needed!

Okay, I just did something really dumb.

I checked Enable Cold Fusion Security in the CFMX Admin and turned off
several CF Tags. One of the tags I turned off was CFOBJECT. Now, I cannot do
anything in CFMX Admin as apparently ALL the f***ing templates require
CFOBJECT.

HELP! what can I do?

sorry for the cross post (CF-TALK).

Can anyone help?
will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster
ALSTOM's T&D Energy Automation & Information Business

"Your friendly neighborhood Webmaster"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice