From: Michael Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 4:05 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Shake it up some

Directly no, indirectly it has huge consequence's.  Just think what
happen's now with income tax when people/business stop spending, it
either means we are in a recession or about to go in one(and thats why
fixed income tax).  Now think what happens when that fixed money(income
tax) isn't flowing around.

There are many other costs other than just food/shelter that come in to
play.

A flat income tax I could see, I may not agree with it but I can see how
it would play out.  A National Sales Tax, there are just to many
variables that come into play it will not work.  The % you would need to
tax on would have to be substantial, it would price some items out of
their market....

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/17/02 04:44PM >>>
The government having less money does not stop the economy dead.

Getting by = food and shelter two things that are not taxed with a
national sales tax.